ADVERTISING ON JORQUECIEL LIMITED PROPERTY
Having negotiated and a deal struck, one can display one’s advertising in our stations plus in and on transit vehicles.
We have established criteria for the acceptability of advertising on any of the Jorqueciel Limited’s property (vehicles, real property, platform video screens and any other “available space” identified), and the process by which the advertising will be reviewed. All advertising on our property must:
- Comply with applicable laws, including but not limited to the Nigerian Code of Advertising Standards and the Human Rights Code.
- Not discredit the business or services of public transit, the Jorqueciel Limited or its employees or have adverse affects on the images of our company or public transit, as a safe and reliable form of transportation.
- Not speak against the government in any forms or shapes.
- Must not disturb the public peace.
- Hawking of any form or shape within our stations or inside our vehicles must not be tolerated.
Before any of the advertising is posted, the staff of Jorqueciel limited whose responsibility is assigned, must review the advertisement. This is done to determine if the advertisements meet the criteria noted above. If the ads do not meet the criteria, the advertisements will not be posted on any of our properties. We will also make available the telephone lines to be called if for any reason you found any of the advertisement offensive. We will ask you the reasons why it should be put down.
To inquire about the rates and the availability of advertising space(s), please contact:
Mogbo, Eko and Associates,
B2 Secretariat/NEPA Quarters,Combe Avenue, by Oloko Gate/License
Office Bus Stop. Ogui Road Asata
Enugu, Enugu State Nigeria.
Phone N0: +234 803 742 7841.