HEALTH AND SAFETY BOARD
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY. As President of Jorqueciel Limited, I understand that all employees working directly for Jorqueciel Limited have the right to work in a safe and healthy work environment. We, as a body, is committed to ensure that the health, safety, and welfare of all our employees and any others who may be affected by the company’s activities are guaranteed. We will make sure that we meet all the requirements by law under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Applicable Regulations. We are in a critical period of global pandemic and during this period, I must make sure that Jorqueciel Limited is actively staying abreast of the potential harm the covid-19 may have on our employees, clients, vendors, and Trades. I will primely focuse on health and safety protocols specified by the government agencies and health officials to mitigate the risk of spreading the deadly virus among the employees, clients, Trades, and vendors of my company. Management will:
- Provide and maintain systems that are safe and without risks to health.
- Ensure that there is adequate control of the health and safety risks that may arise from conducting work- or work-related activities.
- Provide new recruits and existing employees with appropriate information, instructions, training, and supervision so that they can cope with the health and safety responsibilities associated with their jobs.
- Ensure that every employee understands the implication(s) of breaching the health and safety protocols.
- Make regular health and safety inspections to see that our employees are following the rules accordingly.
- Create enabling environment and system that will give rooms for feedbacks and reports from our employees in the case of lapses in health and safety.
- Provide every employee with Personal Protective Equipment as the work demands.
- Co-operate in the investigation of accidents and with measures taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of the other employees who have been affected by their carelessness and rascality at work.
- Know, understand, and comply with all the government legislative and Jorqueciel Limited systems on safety requirements.
- Report any possible hazards, danger, threat, or shortcomings on the side of the management for possible corrections (if deemed right).
- Report any employee who engages in horseplay within the work environment.
- Report any employee who refuses deliberately to wear his/her Personal Protective Equipment as the work demands.