OUR SAFETY/ COMPANY RULES
Inquiries can be made over the phone or by filling a form online, describing the particular car you want. Our team of lease/rent/hire-purchase experts will revert to you as soon as possible through the contact address or means you submitted.The management of Jorqueciel Limited takes safety very seriously and insists all employees adhere strictly to these rules. The rules are meant for the protection of our employees. Violations of these safety rules will not be taken lightly by the management. It may result in corrective action up to and including termination of employment.
- Eating and drinking is permissible in the provided lunch areas only. Alcoholic drinks or drugs use on company property is strictly prohibited. No person under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or illegal substances is allowed on the premises of the company.
- Breaks are to be taken in the proper areas away from the service shop.
- Personal Protective Equipment (safety wears, safety footwear, safety glasses, ear plugs and any other specific applicable PPE) must be properly always worn on the service shop floor including breaks. Tank tops, skirts and shorts are not allowed on the service shop floor.
- Use of compressed air for cleaning yourself and/or your clothes is strictly prohibited. Air hoses are not to be aimed at oneself or in the direction of any other employee especially the employees working at the service shop.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere around the premises of the company. Smoking is only permitted outside the building, 9 meters away from any entrance or path to the entrance.
- Running or horseplay on the company property is prohibited.
- Designated employees are allowed to use cellphones for work related purposes only. On no account will the drivers use hand-held communication devices or any other devices while driving.
- It is the sole responsibility of the drivers in making sure that their vehicles are equipped with all the necessary safety gadgets before embarking on any commute. Anything contrary to this, is highly prohibited.
- Both the driver and the passenger at the front seat must wear their seatbelt from the beginning of the commute to the end of the commute.